- “DO-NOT” – strictly we DO-NOT SHARE YOUR DETAILS
- “MAY or MAY NOT” – has a clause of future purpose
- “AS-OF-NOW” – means we do not have policy but may be in the future
- “3rd-PARTY” – Outsider Limo MSP or ASSOCIATES (We dont not have associates “AS-OF-NOW”)
- “SEARCH ENGINE SERVICE PROVIDERS” – Search Engines include GOOGLE.COM & BING.COM / YAHOO.COM
- “DO NOT or MAY NOT” – term is used to explain our stand depending on circumstances of National Security
Third Party Policies
Limo MSP has relationships and collaborates with other companies who may also collect information from Limo MSP or from other third-party channels. Limo MSP also has accounts on third-party social networking websites that allow you to connect with Limo MSP on these social networking sites.
Part I. Information Collection
A. Information You Provide
- The information you provide to Limo MSP via our website includes, for example, your name, email address, postal address (including zip code), billing and shipping information, telephone number, product purchase information, credit card and other payment data, and demographics. If you connect with Limo MSP via a third party social networking site, we may also collect information about your social networking accounts, for example, you name, username, or handle.
- We may also collect personal information from other people, for example, if you provide the email addresses of friends for referrals.
- We may also combine the information you provide with the data we collect automatically with the data we get from third parties. We may also associate the information you provide with information we collect about you from different devices, browsers, and platforms.
- Information Collected Automatically – Limo MSP and our partners may use unique device identifiers, cookies, pixel tags, web beacons, and other technologies to gather and store information on an automated basis. See more information below.
B. Limo MSP Device Data
We collect information about how you use our devices. This information includes the IP address associated with your device, your device types and models, device identifiers, and more. We may also collect usage data like your search history, search results, content and advertisements that you view, and more.
C. Limo MSP Mobile App Data
If you download any Limo MSP mobile apps to a mobile device, we also automatically log information related to your mobile device and network. We may log, for example, your device type, device identifiers, Wi-Fi networking connection data, information about connected Wi-Fi devices, the types and versions of mobile operating system you use, time-stamped logs of data exchanges associated with Limo MSP’s mobile apps, and usage statistics associated with Limo MSP’s mobile apps like your search history, search results, content you select and view, and channels you add and view. Third parties who provide any analytic services to Limo MSP for their mobile apps may also automatically collect some of the information described above. Consult the respective privacy policies and statements of these third parties for more information about how these companies use your data.
D. Third Party Analytics and Ad Services
Any third parties that provide analytics services for Limo MSP may also automatically collect some of the information described above, including IP address, access times, browser type and language, device type, device identifiers, and Wi-Fi information.
Other third parties, including those that provide advertising and ad-related services, may automatically collect information about you, including personally identifiable information. These third-party providers can collect information about your usage of their websites. Please consult the privacy policies of these third parties for more information.
We assure you that “AS-OF-NOW”, Limo MSP “DO-NOT-SHARE” your personal preferences with any “3-PARTY” service providers or “SEARCH ENGINE SERVICE PROVIDERS”.
Part II. Information Usage
Use By or On Behalf of Limo MSP
- to understand how you and others are using our services to help us make them better;
- to personalize your experience as well as suggest and offer relevant content and recommendations, and display marketing and advertising geared toward your personal preferences;
- to process and fulfill requests; for marketing purposes;
- to send you service information, including confirmations, invoices, notices, updates, security alerts, user surveys, and support and administrative messages;
- to respond to comments and questions;
- to provide customer service; for analyzing marketing and advertising effectiveness, our user base, service usage, feature and content popularity, market trends, and to improve and influence the design and competitiveness of future services;
- to provide maintenance and support to our services;
- to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our business, partners, or users; and
- to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, infringing, or illegal activity.
We at Limo MSP, assure you that “AS-OF-NOW”, Limo MSP “DO-NOT-SHARE” your personal preferences with any “3-PARTY” service providers or “SEARCH ENGINE SERVICE PROVIDERS” or “DO NOT HAVE” – business partners.
Web, Mobile, Email, and Third-Party Device Advertising
Limo MSP may use information collected using cookies, third-party cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies on our website, apps, third-party sites, and in our emails to advertise to you on our services, third-party sites, mobile apps, and any other device. We may associate this information using cookies and similar technologies with RIDAs.
Certain third-party ad networks might collect information about your visits to our websites and other third-party websites and mobile apps automatically. This information may include your IP address, your Internet service provider, and the browser you use to visit these sites. We may use this information to show you personalized advertisements using cookies, web beacons, mobile device IDs, or similar technologies. We will not collect your name, address, email address, or telephone number, however.
For more information on cookies and similar technologies use on our website, review our Cookies Policy.
We at Limo MSP, assure you that “AS-OF-NOW”, “DO NOT” have COOKIES on our website or mobile website or “DO NOT involved in ONLINE ADVERTISEMENT” nor “DO NOT SHARE” your UXP with 3rd-Parties.
Part III. Information Sharing
You may share reviews or feedback on the Limo MSP websites and comments and content on forums, message boards, and accounts on third-party social networking sites. Any information that you post on these sites may be available to the public. You may also share with us personal information of other people as described above in Part I, Section A. We rely on you to get the permission of those people to allow us to collect their personal information. Be mindful of your privacy needs and those of others as you choose what you want to share and make public. We are not responsible for the privacy or security of any information that you choose to make public.
Limo MSP’s Sharing
We “DO-NOT-SHARE” information with third parties whose services we use. The use of data by such third parties is subject to their respective privacy policies.
We use third parties to provide services for us and to help with our operations. These third parties “MAY or MAY NOT” require the access and use of your information. We “DO NOT or MAY NOT” use a third party to communicate with you via telephone, mail, or email, which requires us to give information to said party. We may also give third parties information which allows them to send information to you, process and collect payments from you provide customer support to you, gain additional information about you, and perform analytics and other work that we need to outsource.
Finally, Limo MSP “MAY OR MAY NOT SHARE” your aggregated or de-identified (information that doesn’t personally identify you) or statistical information about you with others for a number of purposes.
Part IV. Information Access and Choices
Anyone working with Limo MSP may update contact and billing information by contacting us via email. We do have a right to decline requests that are unreasonable, prohibited by law, or are not required to be honored by applicable law.
Email Marketing Choices
Any marketing emails sent out by Limo MSP will give you the option to “opt-out” of receiving any future marketing emails. If you opt out, we may still send non-marketing emails, including emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
Part V. Data Storage Transfer, and Security
We use industry-standard methods for securing electronic databases of personal information. However, no company, including Limo MSP, can fully eliminate security risks associated with personal information. Protect yourself by using a strong password that you aren’t using on other accounts. You should also protect your usernames and passwords to help prevent others from accessing your accounts.
Personal information that we collect may be retained for as long as needed to fulfill legitimate business purposes or for a period of time specifically required or allowed by applicable regulations or laws.
Part VI. Modifications
Part VII. Contact Information
Dearest Sir / Madam, we value your privacy as highest priority kindly be assured you are safe with us
- We “DO-NOT” have or deal with any 3-parties
- We use “Search Engines Analytics” like Google.com / Bing.com / Yahoo.com – with which “YOUR PERSONAL DATA” are not shared
- Except for Your Booking & Billing Details – Limo MSP “DO-NOT” store your data or “DO-NOT-SHARE” with any 3-PARTIES
- We “MAY OR MAY-NOT” associate with 3-PARTIES in future but “NO PLANS YET”